Thursday 13 December 2012

Snowflakes Under The Microscope


SNOWFLAKES UNDER THE MICROSCOPE



 If you've ever wondered how the snowflakes really look like, under the microscope, and now you can see.

        You can see photo that has been made in the Beltsville Agricultural Research Center, in Beltsville in the U.S. state of Maryland. Otherwise there are investigating pathogens of cereals and animal diseases, and there consider that the study of the structure of the snow flake is important for several research areas and activities that affect our daily lives.

 But leave the science aside, because the common people these photos will primarily represent yet another proof of how wonderful is nature around us.

 Although different, all snowflakes have hexagon shape because the molecules are always together at the angle of 120 degrees. The average flake has a diameter of five millimeters and a weight of 0.004 grams. According to the Guinness Book of Records, the largest snowflake ever seen had a diameter of 38 centimeters

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete